1. Respect yourself and others:
- Perform quality work
- Behave in class! Be a quality audience!
- work well with others
- Turn your work in on time (1 day late = 10% loss, 2 days = 20% loss, 0 thereafter)
- Come to class on time
- Complete tests on time. If you are absent, they must be made up within 3 days of returning or
you receive a zero.
- Use blue or black ink, dark pencil, or type your work
- Do not leave the room without permission (one person at a time)
- Put your name on all papers
- Homework must be the students own work. No copying, plagiarism, or cheating!
Ø 5% Homework
Ø 25% Classwork
Ø 25% Tests
Ø 20% Quizzes
Ø 25% Writing/Research